Thread: Ramones
View Single Post
Old 04.07.2007, 10:55 AM   #22
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
my best friend is Ramones personafied, he fuckin loves em, has the Joey Ramone doll on his side locker, is woken every morning by his Ramones Alarm clock, puts on his Ramoes socks and off to work with his Ramones Lunchbox, he's got a multitude of t-shirts along with every album, vinyl coming out his ears, patches on his jacket, the man is quite simply the biggest Ramones fan in the world, the biggest fan i know anyways, all our friends cut out the clippings from Newspapers and keem them for him and all, heck he's even been in CBGB's twice! i love The Ramones but my buddy is the Ramones