Thread: [REC]
View Single Post
Old 01.10.2008, 05:41 AM   #10
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
its annoying how any film done with FPV is always called "blair witch"
i understand why peolpe connect the films, but blair witch was all about it being marketed as a true story and fooling everyone.

i love blair witch , i think its a great movie.
Yes, I agree, I kinda resumed all the cliches in that description
Anyway, I didn't mean that in a bad way, I was not properly "complaining".
It's just that's hard to "forget" about movies that, one way or another, are well known for certain peculiar aspects.
When the "blair witch buzz" arrived over here in italy everyone already knew it was a "fake" thing, so the main thing I remember it for is the "camera work" and the flashlights and stuff. I liked it quite enough, btw, it's entertaining.
The problem with modern "horror" movies is that they hardly add something to what has already been done in decades before. They can be entertaining and well directed, but as long as there are no really new ideas or something that really catches your attention people will keep saying "yeah, it's just like the ring, but with no annoying kid in it", or something like that. Not that the ring was that revolutionary, but it managed to become a "mass thing", you know...
"Them", a really nice and short movie, with an amazing use of sound, it's probably the last "tension/horror/suspance/frightening" movie I really enjoyed watching.
Obviously, back to the thread's subject, I'm just "commenting" the trailer of [rec], the full movie might be a really good one and the trailer just a thing to catch generic wievers' attention (as they are supposed to do).
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|