View Single Post
Old 10.29.2015, 10:59 PM   #1649
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
I love U guys. sometimes I think ya'll hate me with my crazy post. like "is this dude Aspergers or what". but I mis read posts sometimes because my brain plays tricks on me, but I can switch it with confidence. it's weird.

shit. I've been here long enough to have some emotional attachment. you know, sometimes I cross that threshold like some flashback shit. neurotic.

I have a younger cousin with Asperger's. He's about to graduate from college. Most of his problems are social- he breaks up with girls and they hate him and he's like "what?" So basically he's like most 22 year old guys. Hah.

Asperger's isn't actually a technical diagnosis anymore. its basically just "autism with high cognitive and social functioning" .. Nothing to be ashamed of certainly.

And it's natural to develop some emotional attachment to any environment that you spend a lot of time in. I only briefly disliked you when I thought you were Genteel Death. You're cool with me. Pretty much everyone is. I only "dislike" Genteel Death. And I can't even call it disliking, because I don't know anything about GD other than that he loves to act like a cunt for no reason.

Hugs all around.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|