Thread: Effects
View Single Post
Old 03.14.2007, 03:00 PM   #419
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by auto-aim
I could do with some advice... I've been playing for a while and all that but i'm ashamed to say that sound and all that is something that i've never really got into so much, but its starting to come to a time where i need to know a little more because im never happy with what i get.
My set up at the moment is a telecaster-->russian big muff reissue-->Boss DD-6---> peavy bandit amp
Ive got a double muff too which i like for rhythm playing but its got fucked.. My main problem is im looking for a "wall of sound" and i dont know why i just cant get it out of my big muff - there's like no sustain from it and i get a more satifactory result from the amps lead channel.
I'd like some wisdom.

okay you gotta boost the muff with another pedal to get wall of sound.

a fender blender is a nice solution, some people say that its really a noise motherfucker, you certanly need a boost infront for more sustain.

what kinda specific sound?

what settings are on your muff?
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|