View Single Post
Old 11.26.2016, 01:58 PM   #1876
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian

And yes, evollvove, I too am walking on eggshells to not sound like a liberal elite. To not sound OFFEND the people who proudly know nothing about their country or their candidate. I'm trying to be better, but those people aren't worried about offending me, or offending the minority groups they crapped on with their vote. Why are we expected to play nice here? Why are we being guilted into bringing a box of chocolates to a Fucking knife fight?

agree. The solution to me appears to be education and a more honest media. I also think that the Dump voters, like the Shrub voters before them, will live to regret this and will vote better the next time around, after Dump has fucked things in the same way Shrub did.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|