View Single Post
Old 09.03.2016, 11:52 PM   #19471
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

as for the cartoonish aspect (i was going to use that word in my original reply to you actually, but avoided it so as not to inject other conversations into this one)

Right, because you made fun of me for liking "cartoons."
I see what you did there.

Quote:
the story is great too of course-- yes, total bullshit and not historically accurate, but that was never the point of schaffer or pushkin anyway.

I said that last bit too.

We actually agree about most of the things you seem to find important about this movie. I know you're carefully ignoring me and all, but I wish I knew why you spazzed out in the first place. And why you're acting as though I have been the cause of the unpleasantness.
Did I do something to you? Offend you somehow? I don't expect an answer at this point, but I'd rather not have "enemy vibes" in the air here. I'm not looking for a fight, just hoping you might drop the silent treatment and communicate.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|