View Single Post
Old 07.06.2006, 08:11 AM   #54
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
My fave film (all directors included) is Mulholland Drive. My avatar is taken from one of its scenes

Then would come Eraserhead and Blue Velvet - both have chilling songs
Beyond would be the Straight Story, Wild at Heart, one of the shorts (the one with the tree)... Elephant Man, which I can't recall properly...
I don't dig Dune for I find it to be only interesting for its torture scenes, the rest being empty (Dino de Laurentiis producing : lots of extras, costumes by the ton; he also produced Flash Gordon; Dune & Gordon are slightly the same as far as action goes, except that everybody's wrapped up in clothes that would have killed any diabetic actor in Flash Gordon; which might explains the darkness of the costumes in Dune; mourning)

I really feel strange when it comes to Lost Highway : first I saw it on TV and didn't like it (in spite of the funny moments with Gary Busey); I later saw it on the big screen : it changed it all; recently, TV again, and same boredom.

Rabbits... Haven't seen the whole length. I probably missed something. Idle brainwanking? Erm... I said I had probably missed something, but that was just to be polite.

Oh and I can't remember well enough, but The Cowboy and the Frenchman (not sure about the title) was kinda funny.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|