View Single Post
Old 06.12.2007, 08:29 AM   #36
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
on that subject

I once met a band... not going to name them, but Pitchfork loved them for like a month... kinda dancy band... really hyper first ep but then they kinda toned down... anyway, total fucking assholes, and it's hard for me to listen to them now. I can separate the music from the artist, but at the same time, if I find a band interesting and the people involved nice enough, then I'll probably give their music more of a chance than if they're complete jerkoffs. I can always admit if music is GOOD, despite the personality of the people involved, but it's harder for me to listen to bands when I despise their members... it's like not going to see a movie because Jared Leto's in it.. .that's understandable, right?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|