View Single Post
Old 12.29.2006, 02:12 AM   #86
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
one of my friends made a terrible joke about them.

we were out at pe and they were all walking in a group towards us and he said "Hey look here comes my girlfriend, and she brought her peeps..."

and when I looked over to see all of the retarded kids, I couldn't help but laugh. I felt terrible.

THIS IS IT!! 4000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways.

that is terrible. but um.. i kind of laughed.

i hope my brother gets mainstreamed in middle school next year. he's too damn smart. he can't be in the gifted program because we apparently EARN TOO MUCH MONEY. wtf. he was one point off from being considered for the program, and they said if we turned out to be economically disadvantaged they'd let him in. they only let kids in most of the time because they're moneyed and/or pretty. the kids like me are let in because we're too freaky for regular classes. but poor sean. he's my best buddy. if my thing as a writer doesn't work out i'm just going to hang with autistic kids all day along.