View Single Post
Old 05.16.2021, 04:06 AM   #3
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I already posted this on the Sonic 2021 thread too, but my post isn't coming through yet .... and then I started spamming there to try and make it work, didn't happen, so ignore me there ;-)

I don't know what comes through and what doesn't anymore. Dunno if my posts can be seen by other people, dunno if I'm seeing everybody else's posts, and if the posts do show up, apparently they don't necessarily make a thread jump to the top of the list. And as we've mentioned, sometimes there are email notifications, most of the time there's fuckall. This is some bummer shit.

I wonder whether the former Sonic Youth members who partake on the board (mostly Lee, but also Steve, if I'm not mistaken) are aware of the sitch and can do anything about it. I'm not sayin' - I'm just sayin'.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|