View Single Post
Old 09.29.2007, 08:12 PM   #98
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Did you not read what I wrote?

I am merely replying to the ARTICLES talking about the Markers at this point. That's like saying, "Man, if you keep talking about all those articles accusing Sonic Youth of selling out for donating songs to Starbucks, it makes it seem like YOU want to donate songs to Starbucks."

I'm not sure when "Pure and violent hatred of a subject" got confused for "jealousy", but I can think of about 500 bands I'm more jealous of than the Markers. I'm sure every noise maker with any self-respect is secretly jealous of Wolf Eyes for making millions of dollars for putting out them smelling their own diarhea through a delay pedal. However, I am most definitely not jealous of the Markers; I live in a town of sub-Markers-wannabe hipster idiots, I could very well be another scene kid like they are and do the SAME FUCKING THING (but better), I just choose to do something different. Lots of people hate the Markers and talk about it tons (maybe not on here, in fear that Thurston may scold them); I gurantee that while a few may be jealous, a few aren't. If anything, they're jealous of me, since I'm cooler than they are.

Anyway, whatever, Moshe, please keep posting whatever bad literature you find. <3

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|