View Single Post
Old 09.29.2007, 08:07 PM   #96
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Saamamkrop, I know your gimmick is to be an asshole or whatever, but I don't think people buy it, and you can drop the act right now if you want to, because I have about 6 private messages from Porkmaraas (or was that some imposter?) about collaborating with me and how you dig my music and how you are glad people on this board are into electronic stuff and not solely "guitar tunings". So, man, if my music is "shit" (which, you know, it is), you must have liked "Shit" at some point (in the later stages of using the Porky name). My opinion IS irrelevant; so is EVERYONE's. However, the FACT is: I am successful at what I do, making innovative, creative music, and I've made plenty of money doing it (not bragging, just proving you wrong), so .. .well .. your reply proves, as usual, you have no idea what you're talking about and it has no relevance WHATSOEVER to what I was posting about. Go back to your lair and work on some new material.

Drrtyboots, you're right, that is their gimmick, and .. I'm quite tired of talking about the Markers, and I wasn't going to post about them anymore, I was just replying to the articles Moshe posts. Moshe posts those articles for us to discuss, I'd assume, so why don't we discuss them? Whatever your opinion of the Markers is, we can all at least agree that the literary prowess of some of the people reviewing it isn't up to snuff... when a reviewer says he can't tell the difference between Sonic Youth and Magik Markers anymore? What? Did I really read that? I mean, Elisa sounds NOTHING like Kim, for one. And for two.. eh.. fuck it. You get the idea.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|