View Single Post
Old 08.14.2017, 12:25 PM   #1534
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
yeah, Ozark was pretty decent. A few real jarring BS moments, though, kind of ruined the concept for me. I kind of like reality in my fiction. True D season 1 for me was an overacted overwritten hammy mess, I bailed the first time on it after 2 episodes, tried to watch it again a few years later, didn't make it thru the first episode. Way, way overrated.

By BS do you mean bullshit, or something esle?

True Detective season 1 was a miracle of modern television for me, so we are not going to find common ground on that. Lol. And the second season was still better than most of what's out there. Worth a full viewing if you're ever just totally out of options. I really quite liked it, though it's brutal in a different way than the first season. Hits a little harder.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|