View Single Post
Old 08.14.2017, 10:48 AM   #1530
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
^ hopefully better writers, too...that guy was great in Moonlight.

I think TD season 2 was actually perfectly goddamn good. It's only failing was that it followed perhaps the most perfect season of television HBO has ever produced, with the most gripping story and most amazing performances. But despite the heat it took, I ended up really caring for the characters in S2. The performances were very strong, all around. It just wasn't season 1.

This guy is a hell of an actor, and he tends to take on gritty, emotional roles, so I think he's perfect for a TD story. Now that they've had a coupe years to distance themselves from the alleged failure of S2, maybe it will really be something kickass. Wonder where the setting will be. First it was southern gothic, then eerie LA noir, so... what next I wonder?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|