View Single Post
Old 08.13.2017, 04:52 PM   #1526
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Are you streaming it? Netflix no longer had it for stream. I want to binge! Is it on Hulu or something? Eh?

Also, Jackie... you talkin' about Captain Jack? Because John Barrowman is THE hammiest actors in the goddamn world, but I still like the character when he's not making out with guys super intensely, just to, it seems, make out with guys. That sounds homophobic right? Well, no. I dislike gratuitous making out for no reason between men and women, women and women, men and men, etc. it always feels like a ploy, and it makes my stomach lurch. Torchwood was trying too hard to be "Adult/R-rated" Doctor Who, and as a result went way overboard with the goddamn mother Fucking libidos!!

No, I have the DVD boxsets.

Haha, no. Jackie: Rose's mum.

And yeah, I like Cap't Jack too but the heightened sex angle in general just feels like a distraction, an indulgence on the part of the writers.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|