View Single Post
Old 05.30.2017, 05:31 PM   #10
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Tiger himself said he was so hyper focused from age 13-27 that he did not take the time to actually enjoy his amazing golf achievements.

About being hyper focused......John Daly has a great Tiger story.

John Daly had played in a Pro-am and when the round was over, he along with the amateurs from his group grabbed some beer in the clubhouse. Tiger Woods walks through, says hello, and proceeds to go out and play a practice round. Three and a half hours later when Tiger returns from his practice round, Daly and the guys are still there drinking beer......Daly guessed they had 60-70 empty beer bottle in front of them.

Tiger was surprised to see them there still drinking beer. John Daly said to Tiger, "where you going" and Tiger replies, "I need to go lift weights." John Daly says, "NO - what you need to do is sit down and drink a beer or two with us." Tiger's response......"if I had your talent, maybe I would."

Just for fun: John Daly playing with no shirt or shoes......talk about talent!

It's been OVER A DECADE since Tiger Wood's last won a Major. When you go over TEN YEARS without winning something, simply put, you are NO LONGER a contender!

Until Tiger Woods frequently plays the PGA Tour (frequently = play three tournaments in a row, take a week off and play the next three in a row) and finishes on the leader board (Top 10) with consistency......doubt Tiger ever wins anything again!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|