View Single Post
Old 06.24.2009, 10:45 AM   #1161
sl1ck
little trouble girl

sl1ck kicks all y'all's assessl1ck kicks all y'all's assessl1ck kicks all y'all's assessl1ck kicks all y'all's assessl1ck kicks all y'all's assessl1ck kicks all y'all's assessl1ck kicks all y'all's assessl1ck kicks all y'all's assessl1ck kicks all y'all's assessl1ck kicks all y'all's assessl1ck kicks all y'all's asses
Ok, here are a few:

-Kid A is one of the worst albums of the decade.
-The Flaming Lips output has been more mediocre than good as a whole. And I consider myself a fan of the band. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots is especially bad.
- Slowdive > My Bloody Valentine
- Most of the 'original' shoegaze bands sucked...like Chapterhouse, Lush, Cocteau Twins, Pale Saints, Galaxie 500, Ride (sans a few songs), etc. Which brings me to my next unpopular opinion that 4AD is arguably one of the worst of the independent record labels.
- The Hold Steady are an inconsequential bar band with almost no discernible talent.
- The new breed of indie/folk/slowcore songwriters like Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Bon Iver, and Iron & Wine are insufferable. They are all a bunch of half-rate Mark Kozelek wannabes.

sl1ck is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|