View Single Post
Old 02.28.2009, 12:55 PM   #10
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Atsonicpark, from now on you are obliged to feel enthusiastic about 'The Eternal' forever, re-think your opinions on 'Rather Ripped', and personally apologise to him for what you did to his poems. Robe is indeed your best music so far. Well done, man.

Actually, he'd get more cred in the noise scene if he got the props from Thurston but proceeded to slag everything Sonic Youth has done since Master Dik. Even better if Ecstatic Peace! puts out a record for them, then he should mock Sonic Youth whenever possible and laugh about taking "the devil's money". Never mind that Robe. aren't noise either, that doesn't matter in the noise scene if you are vocal enough about not liking Sonic Youth.

I have to thank Thurston for getting me straight about the "." though. I've listed them in several playlists without it.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|