View Single Post
Old 07.08.2008, 10:43 PM   #10
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by golden child
The first time I met Todd/Soup Purse he explained to me that his name is in reference to a vision he has of people fetishizing purses with soup in them. I've seen him play several times and he plays some pretty out there music, he was on one of the recent Smegma collab LPs, the Jazkammer one I think. He has an awesome cell phone flask too-- "here, answer my phone"

A few people including Todd played a huge BBQ in Vancouver over this weekend, I heard Crank was especially good!

I was at that show too, actually, but it wasn't a BBQ. Some of the people playing may have BBQed before hand, but the show didn't start till long after that would have happened. I have photos of the show up on my Flickr page and more coming. Todd didn't play either, though he was there. Crank played, and he and Crank played on my radio show the next morning (the show can still be downloaded from the KPSU archive too) The venue, Westside Welding and Machine is really fucking incredible, especially since it's in Vancouver!

Actually, when I interviewed Todd on my radio show the first time I had him on he heavily implied that the performance name was essentially slang for a vagina.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|