Thread: NR Top Ten 2009
View Single Post
Old 12.24.2009, 01:42 AM   #9
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
MPP is one of the most boring records I've ever heard. So lifeless and mundane. A few decent tracks though, can't say it's bad, certainly not worth the hype though. I think it's one of those things where it's not a great record, it's just listenable enough to so many people that it's technically "well-liked" so, by default, it becomes "good" even when it really isn't.

There's still some good hooks on it, though, and I'd take it over most mainstream (or approaching-mainstream) music, so yeah. Gotta give it that. It's not bad, again, but the hype is ridiculous. FALL BE KIND EP is about 100x better, btw.

Funny that it leaked exactly a year ago tomorrow!

fbk is awesome, and possibly better than mpp, but hard to put them together since i don't like comparing eps to lps.

didn't mpp lea exactly on christmas day? [i was sitting on the what forum refreshing, pretty sure i was one of the first 5 people to d/l the 'leak']

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|