Thread: Abortion
View Single Post
Old 03.26.2006, 06:35 PM   #5
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
It depends on the individual case. What one of the Dakota states did, outlawing it totally, is disgusting. What if a twelve-year-old was raped, and became pregnant? Having a kid that age carry a child could seriously harm you, physically and inside. Even though it's viewed as murder and you can say "just put it up for adoption once it's born", it's still a kid who was the parent.

If you're just someone that fucks around a lot, and get abortions in place of using contraceptives, then it's wrong, though.