View Single Post
Old 02.03.2017, 07:05 AM   #119
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Hey louder, I was just looking back at old café threads, and I can't believe how much shit you took from assholes when you started this. I did not remember just how nasty people were to you just because of ... what, exactly? The misconception that you believed yourself to me a higher authority on the genre than others? Your specific taste? I don't really know what the issue was, but that was pretty fucked up.

Also, it's funny that your first post in any of these threads was simply:

"..."

Haha.
I know right? Most people here were dicks to me just for the sake of it. In the Non-Sonics forum it was even worse because their attacks were meaner and more personal. It kinda fucked with me for a while because I was just a teenager trying to develop his identity and I was also suffering from depression and anxiety. Probably the reason why I've been avoiding that place for years now.

You, NR, foreverasskiss and SuchFriends were always cool though, y'all were the reason I kept going. Rob kinda replaced SuchFriends in a way and the thread is still going strong, heh.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|