View Single Post
Old 11.22.2010, 10:19 AM   #57
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
When a Christian wants to deny two adults from getting married because of a "belief" they hold it is hard to view them as anything but dipshits. And yes, this is the majority view out there in America right now. DIPSHITS!

If one has any kind of intellectual integrity you simply can't believe in God. There are too many possibilities that are eliminated with this kind of mentality. A "dipshit" might be a little harsh of a word but it gets the point across. Fire with fire.

I got a catholic block
inside my head
I let it go to work
Bring it all back home

It serves you right
And I can motor down
You got to earn yr freedom
Get it on my own

Well I AM NOT THE MAJORITY as I have already stated.

I have more Itelectual integrity in my pinky than you will ever be able to conjure out of your empty miserable existance.

Am I calling nonchristains "DIPSHITS" cause they don't think like me? NO!

yr a fuckin hypocrite

and btw thuirston & kim were married in a catholic church by a roman catholic priest and I love that fuckin song because of the versus you just quoted. I do believe you have misinterpreted his point though. Maybe you should do a bit more "intillectual resarch" before you start assuming things. Do you even know anything about them that is not based on folk lore?

By your logic Sonic Youth is a danger and they fall squarely into your little judgemental box.

I earned my freedom I got it on my own. I took what I was given logically examined and pondered and spiritually as well and I have decided for myself that this is who I want to be.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|