View Single Post
Old 11.22.2010, 10:13 AM   #52
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Look, no one knows how all of this started. Yeah you can have tons of theories from both sides of the coin (religious and scientific) but no one can prove or disprove if there is a God or not as at this point of time it is beyond our knowledge. The fact that you say people with intellectual integrity can't believe in God is ridiculous, most of the people that originally went against the findings of the Church were Christians. Galileo, Copernicus etc. Hell, even Charles Darwin was Christian (and some of his findings are used to denounce God and religion, which I'm sure was not his original intention with what he found).

Then being agnostic, like I am, is the only reasonable point of view is what you are saying. I can't argue with that. But just because someone does good scientific research doesn't mean they have intellectual integrity when it comes to God.

Darwin was agnostic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_agnostics).
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|