View Single Post
Old 06.03.2006, 04:34 PM   #10
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
i was the same, i posted my initial disappointed impressions... the album has since grown on me somewhat... but... be honest... this has to be among the weakest SY releases ever... don't you think? this hits me the hardest when I hear Nurse material... I recall how good the last two LPs were and what a relative anticlimax this one is... I guess I would feel very much the same if I had heard Goo on its day of release, comparing it to Sister and Daydream Nation... even though Goo is a good album in its own right... you dig?

Yeah, I agree. The album has really grown on me too. I think what my problem was is that I was expecting the album to be in the same vein as Sonic Nurse. I was even expecting the album to be better than Sonic Nurse. In that sense, it is a dissapointment. But the album still has a lot to offer. It's just not what I was expecting.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|