View Single Post
Old 06.02.2006, 04:07 PM   #1
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
I would like to publicly appolagize for the amount of bad reviews I have given Sonic Youth's yet to be released album "Rather Ripped". When I first listened to it, I could barely listen to a full song. Reena just kinda dissapointed me, and still does. It's a decent song. But not very great. But after a few tracks in, I really discovered that the album is pretty good. Very good infact. Not as good as Sonic Nurse in my opinion, but a worthy follow up.
It still has it's share of flaws. But thats ok. I made assumptions of the whole album based on a few of the first tracks which, while catchy, have some compositional issues that displease me. The second half of the album is much more adventurous. I shouldn't have been so quick to judge. It really has left me feeling bad about the things I have said to other members on this board about their opinions on the album and to the band members themselves.
So......sorry.

Mea culpa.

I'm not looking for any responses to this thread. I am just making an apology.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|