View Single Post
Old 05.06.2014, 04:54 PM   #73
loop cat
little trouble girl

loop cat kicks all y'all's assesloop cat kicks all y'all's assesloop cat kicks all y'all's assesloop cat kicks all y'all's assesloop cat kicks all y'all's assesloop cat kicks all y'all's assesloop cat kicks all y'all's assesloop cat kicks all y'all's assesloop cat kicks all y'all's assesloop cat kicks all y'all's assesloop cat kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
Should we just merge this thread with "The Best Day"? A lot of this is being rehashed since that was the more current title.

I get the impression Thurston wishes he'd been less mysterious with the Chelsea Light Moving brand but hasn't necessarily dissolved the group. I just don't think any of them live in London, so he started this new group and used his name. I also think Steve was only there at the end of March for the recording session they mentioned and subsequent tour and isn't really part of the new group per se.

those groups it's just for two or three albuns, his eternal band will be always sonic youth...with more focus on his solo career, he's kind of jonh fahey of the rock & noise
loop cat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|