View Single Post
Old 10.23.2009, 07:51 AM   #36
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Right after I turned 18 I tripped on shrooms in Central Park with my friend who was 15. She was an idiot and decided to snort a few lines of coke and smoke some PCP before we even got started. Then, some hippies in the park offered us acid and she took some taps without thinking twice. Needless to say, she was way too young and immature to handle her shit and wound up having a really terrifying trip and the only thing that would calm her down was to listen to Led Zeppelin on repeat on my stereo all fucking night. We only had access to one of their albums (some greatest hits collection that my mom owned) so yeah...ever since then i haven't been able to stand the Zep.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|