View Single Post
Old 01.10.2008, 10:28 AM   #12
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfreepress (sdasher)
But don't you think personal interaction trumps archived material?.
I'm not sure! I could've had a fine conversation between bands possibly if I could've been heard. I think I figured out why they play so the music so loud. It creates an 'illusion' that "something is happening' - even if there IS nothing happening other than people standing around in a room taking legal drugs. The thing is, that show WAS happening! Didn't need any illusion.

But you know I was transferring my recording last night and it came out better than I hoped other than a single drop out...I'll have the show forever and can share it with friends, even use it as a pick up line, its a short hop from "Wanna listen to my Thurston show" to "Can I you put your finger in my butt".

DID NYCTAPER post a copy of the show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfreepress (sdasher)
NY is still king of kings.
As many issues as there are, NYC has THE BEST MUSIC SCENE IN THE WORLD right now, hands down. Does any place even come close? Between the bands that reside here and the touring bands, its the best.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|