View Single Post
Old 10.30.2017, 06:47 PM   #37
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
don’t worry about my email, i use the spam one for things like that. but yes it’s a bit of a pestilence in that regard. but again don’t worry— instead just adapt.

i’ve only done audio for video— music is harder because it’s more critical to get it right— it’s all audio after all— and techniques abound. it’s not so much a matter of hardware as skill these days. find someone who knows.

i really can’t buy this “bedroom” label for the inaudible parts— i wanna hear music not guess what it may be. it’s that simple. while i understand there are aesthetic reasons to mix a certain sound at a certain level i don’t feel that in the parts that i can’t hear right there’s a specific purpose to it. it’s just something that can be improved.

also i don’t think the crowd you’re trying to reach is that elusive. music apps will often give you suggestions of “you might like” and discover buttons and suprises and shit.

as for demographics, there are millions of gen-xers out there who grew up listening to this kind of stuff and millions of younger people who followed and will continue to like stuff in this style. this is the deal with postmodern culture— there is no great unknown waiting for us to arrive. we’ve seen and heard everything. it’s the eternal return now.

i agree with the trying to play somewhere sometime. even if it’s the corner bar in your neighborhood. BUT if you hate that shit you could just live on the interwebs. music videos would be a fun way to exist that way.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|