Thread: rude people
View Single Post
Old 07.21.2010, 04:32 PM   #19
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
i've had a customer trying to slap me in the face while working at a post office. his letter hadn't arrived and he couldn't accept that regular letters can't be traced. then he started yelling how i just threw away letters people wanted to send. when i told him i didn't even work there at the time his receipt (from buying the stamp) stated, he tried to hit me and my boss called the police. the guy actually stayed around until the cops arrived because he was sure they would think he was right...

loads of people ignore me when i'm trying to walk past them, or try to get by on my bike. i don't get annoyed quickly but i get really pissed about three people occupying a whole street (!!) and then looking at you pissed when you almost hit them after ringing this bike bell a few times...

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|