View Single Post
Old 07.07.2010, 04:19 PM   #107
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Jon Boy's in the quite unique position of having spent quite a bit of time in the UK, US and Canada, I'd just like to point out.

I usually quite like jon boy but he has been a pain in my ass here ever since he didn't like my anti-auschwitsz thread..

I wish he would get over it already, it is bad baggage when we used to get along very well, now he just attacks all my posts with nonsense and no substance. at least you like to have a true reasoning whether you agree or not. With this thread I wanted to have an honest discussion, and also I wanted to learn from Europeans how they felt and get some real information, but all he did was diss me and failed to contribute anything of substance, which was no help to me at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
I won't bother arguing on the whole thing but I'd just like to point out Marseille is not rural France at all. Marseille = 800,000 residents. Just saying.

I thought that by the way, but the newsreport I saw portrayed it as a rural community and showed some suburban, semi-rural scenery so I was a bit confused. Thanks for the clear up! If anything, that proves my point so much more!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|