View Single Post
Old 01.08.2009, 12:26 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
He deserves a thread on here. He has made some of the most consistently mindblowing noise in the world since the mid 90s. Prick Decay I can honestly say that along with Cock ESP are my favorite Harsh Electronics/Noise band of the 90s. Decaer Pinga and now Blood Stereo are just as great. Not to mention the countless collabs and solo records. I really like his Noise becayse it fits in with the older more indsutrial based Noise of yesteryear (shit like filthy turd, genocide organ, etc.) as well as the more modern Noise, or Punk Noise as I like to call it (Wolf Eyes, Sick LLama, etc..) and is better than all those bands. And of course Chocolate Monk is one of the coolest labels on the planet; it seperates itself from being just a noise label by releasing a whole slew of different types of out music, its just a freak music label, period.

fave nyoukis records:
Decaer Pinga-Omitting the Troll (double cdr one w/ runzelstirn and gurgelstock)
Prick Decay-Dada Junk Spew! cassette
Prick Decay-Who's Who in Hospialization? cd
Prick Decay-The Mechanics of Disbelief 12'
The Mongoloid Men-Into the Void cdr (collab with wolf eyes, they played real well together)
Nyoukis-Norse Fungi Festivus cdr
jaap blonk w/nyoukis-doubletwee lp
Blood Stereo-The Magnetic Headache

batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|