View Single Post
Old 03.27.2007, 12:51 PM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
not she, everyone!!! all my friends (ladies), my ex, etc.

but speaking of her, she has a thing for ricky martin, not that i care or anything, i just like to point to her that she's pining for someone who plays for a different league. it's fun.

move out of mexico as soon as you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
my father decided he could have an affair though.. he's been wih someone else for three years and had two kids with the other woman.. they must be ten and nine now, i only heard about them two years ago and i've never met them. he pays for them, even though he only saw his son when he was a baby, and he never saw his daughter. he didn't want to tell us about the kids (we knew about the other woman) because he was scared we'd be angry and wouldn't want to see him anymore. now the only reason i'm really angry is that he told us so late. and because he was so mean to my mother during the affair, bringing that woman home when she was gone working or taking us with them on their trips (we were young and didn't really see it: it just didn't seem logical for my father to be with someone else, because he was married to my mother)

oh well, i'm quite sure none of you will read this block of text anyway.

ouch, sorry, i DID read and i'm sorry that happened to you.

all i can say life is complicated feelings are complicated and perhaps he could have handled his differently.

as a small confessional moment, i'll say that my wife and i have had some rough times. if it came to having a misstress, i'd rather split. but we don't have any kids. if we had kids and our relationship got to a sucky point and i wanted to be with someone else, i don't know what i'd do. go live alone in the mountains for 3 months probably until my demons are exorcised.

anyway-- life is difficult. i swear. i have no easy answer for complicated situations.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|