Thread: The Game
View Single Post
Old 11.24.2009, 11:21 AM   #33
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Rocket
he was pretty good, first two album were good but hes fallin off a bit, i wouldnt be into him anymore!
hes still nothing compared to other hiphop artists releasing music this year like mf doom, MOS DEF, Mr. lif, q-tip, raekwon, royce da 5" 9

Have you actually heard his 3rd album, LAX? It's unbelievable.

MF DOOM - apples vs oranges. Completely different style of hip hop, style of lyricism, style of flow, etc.

Mos Def - again. Apples vs organges.

Mr. Life - I PHANTOM and EMERGENCY RATIONS are great. After that all his shiz sounds the same to me.

Q-Tip - apples v oranges again. I mean. Seriously WHY would you think to cmopare these two? They're practically different genres of music. Like comparing the Melvins to Prince.

Raekwon - straight up, CUBAN LINX 2 = boring. I don't care. I said it. And I was pumped for it. But his DA VINCI CODE mixtape was far better than CL2.

Royce - never saw the hype. He's okay. I have a fair amount of his work. Nothing staggering.