Thread: uk vs. us punk?
View Single Post
Old 05.12.2011, 08:32 AM   #90
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan
Crass is amazing, but their getting lumped in with the rest of the punk scene from the era is a bit of an injustice. Even though I never listen to them, they're one of those bands I'll never dislike because I was 16 once and they changed my life. I have a similar opinion about Subhumans.

For me they were great when I was 15 but after hanging around with anarchists and crusty punks quickly made me feel exactly the opposite, I just wound up become totally disinterested in any sort of related ideology and the music never captured my attention the same with Rudimentary Peni did, but hey bro, that's just different strokes! I also never got into the Dead Kennedys either........ you know what band is awesome? The Feederz. And Flipper.
The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|