View Single Post
Old 01.22.2014, 09:39 AM   #7
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Sunday I blew the budget and rented a car and drove up to northampton to see Home Comfort's monthly residency. This band features Matt valentine on guitar and John Maloney on drum, along with bassist Orion Russell, and keyboardist Adam Langelotti. Described by mv as his jam band, they took some long excursions around some covers like Pink Floyd's "Air" and Mv/ee's "Shit Creek", I guess I wanted to hear some serious mv guitar work and I was rewarded. Good night, two sets. between sets Crystalline Rose played, a very enjoyable solo acoustic guitarist. earlier that evening I stopped by a local gallery that was featuring recent art by both mv and jeremy from woods, that was cool. I had expected to see a 100 old COM covers but they had asked mv for more recent work.

That was all really well and good but the next day before leaving town I stopped by Herrell's and had a malted vanilla ice cream, they really do make the best ice cream in the world I think.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|