View Single Post
Old 02.02.2009, 11:28 AM   #356
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
lets get all our players back..we need malbranque more than em all put together....

Why not go the whole hog and bring back Steve Archibald? lol

I really don't think Redknapp is the answer for Spurs. He's good at making average teams overachieve (and I'd include West Ham in that) but Spurs won't be happy with mid-table for very long. He's a master of alienating players (look at what he's already done with Darren Bent). He has a good eye for players but tends to overspend and buy as many as he can in the hope that ten percent of them will work out. And notice how he blames the players when you're defeated but expects all the praise when you win. The man's a walking ego. It makes sense that you had to get rid of Ramos and, to be honest, I don't know who else you could've had, but after what he did to West Ham I wouldn't touch ol' bagpuss with a bargepole.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|