View Single Post
Old 02.01.2009, 05:52 AM   #344
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I think with Scolari it's a difference between club and international football. As much as i can't stand Chelsea they should've done everything to keep Mourinhio. I can't see Abramovich sticking with big Phil for that long but equally, I can't think of another manager out there to replace him who's good enough to compete against Ferguson. The only realistic option as I see it is them waiting for Capello, but I wonder if he'd be happy working under Roman. Martin O'Neil might be a decent bet, but again, Abramovich just strikes me as having far too much power at Chelsea, to the extent that a lot of top draw managers simply wouldn't go there.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|