View Single Post
Old 09.17.2008, 10:35 PM   #162
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
im reeeally looking forward to this new deerhoof business...it might be the only thing that will top krallice for me...oh yeah, i thought earth-the bees made honey in the lions skull was good as well

the new earth is SOOOOOOO good to get stoned too. i woke up at my friends' place after partying all night too early, luckily i had my ipod with me, and i threw on the new earth, amazing, tripped out and laid back and breathtaking, especially the string arangements. as great as early drone earth was, gotta give it to dylan for taking this new direction seriously.

i duno if i could pick a favorite record of the year at this point. kylie minoise fucking hates/loves you might be there, shishou no fune is amazing. im still thinking that when the to live and shave in la/kevin drumm release comes out, itll easily be my favorite of the year. who knows though. i also really really love the weasel walter free jazz records hes been releasing with various lineups, in the tradition of the most dissonant/harmolodic free jazz, but with weasel's satanic black metal/no wave leanings. ill let you know at the end of the year.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|