View Single Post
Old 10.16.2009, 09:13 PM   #40
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
glice- i have talked about it. and him, a lot. i am taking a course on the ring cycle this semester so we'll see how it goes. i was more making conversation and seeing what you feel. i think that there might be a different perspective on the wagner situation if you are not studying him at the hebrew university.

!@#$%$- i am aware of that essay, and that he was antisemitic, but the question is if his operas had elements that could be seen as influential to the nazis in a non anachronistic way.
i mean he might have disliked the jews, but i dont think that he would have been a nazi, and even if he would have been, he wasnt, so why accuse him of something that he never had a chance to do?
that might have been a bit of a babble, but its late and i have had a few beers.
and even if he did hate the jews, lets see any of them (us) compose anything that can reach a tenth of the leibestod, then we shall discuss whether he should be played or not....

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|