View Single Post
Old 10.16.2009, 10:21 AM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I lolled twice.

I wouldn't 'discredit' Strauss' so-called Nazi collaboration - there's no point, it's well known. As well as his Jewish family. And his support of Jewish musicians. And his love of Jewish composers. None of which I particularly care about, none of which matters. Goebbels never produced anything, that I'm aware of, that's anywhere near as good as Salome. Goering didn't produce anything as astounding as the overture to Tristan and Isolde.

I'm currently in 'grad' school. And so far I haven't had a hissy fit and abandoned it to forever bitterly bemoan academics.

o, wikipedia quoting you, well done there, well done.

but then there's your love of pop and your favorite girl band, PRUSSIAN BLUE. oh you know you love them. fess up.... yeah!

anyway, of course monsters can make good art (prussian blue is shit though, in spite of what you say)-- i was just giving you crap, you know, just for sport. i actually like you-- in spite of your horrible racist tendencies, your BNP membership and those nazi tattoos on your nipples, i think you're alright.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|