View Single Post
Old 09.28.2011, 10:48 AM   #16
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don't know anything about sheffield.

i figured since the board is so dead i could post something anyway.

even though i really know nothing of the subject.

maybe i could say "i don't know shit about sheffield, but i know about moving around a lot."

in that case i'd suggest not buying too much stuff so the return to london is easier.

but anyway sheffield, what is that? an old steel town? (the name sounds like it). and why are you moving? did you find a cheap painting studio there or what? are you going to school?

wait, you were studying archaeology i think-- are you going to dig some keltic ruins or something?

ok, these may be crap questions but i answered.

i'm doing an MA here, so i'm super poor, just had a job interview today for a company that does mail order electronic cigarettes, they are pretty weird, i got some free samples haha! its kewl here anyway, i found a nice rehearsal space type thing where they put shows on and met some people, so now i at least know a coupla people here.....