Thread: awkward phases
View Single Post
Old 08.15.2007, 08:28 PM   #111
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lies, sir, lies. i get them to strip in front of their webcams, that's what i do. why you go around distorting the truth now?

actually, i view this board as an ecosystem. each organism has a niche. as such, there is a place for attention whores-- but those come in all kinds. you are certainly one of the finest. others, *cough*, ayayay.... i don't wanna name names, but just before you resurface we were going through an episode of... oh i better not say.

in any case, i attribute their absence to your presence, and for that alone i'm grateful. for the record, i prefer chunky brunettes and redheads to tall long blondes, so in spite of clone's misinformation so this is not a case of the horny drools. (i'm waiting to see what clone & floatingslowly will retort). but anyway, yes. if you ever look like monica bellucci, please let me know.

--

^ps that was supposed to be some kind of compliment, ha ha, it came out terrible, but i hope you read between the lines in the kindes possible way.

i weighed about 30 lbs more than i do now when i had dark hair. if that's any consolation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
oh man, just the thought of doing that makes me wince

seconded.