View Single Post
Old 04.02.2007, 04:55 PM   #78
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
evreryone is going to some fucking great shows!

I am looking forward to these

Friday april 6th
TV On The Radio - I have seen them live before. It was an amazing show. I have been waiting for a while to see them again.

April 13
Sebadoh - fuck yeah. I saw them play on their "unplugged" tour and it was fantastic, and now with eric gaffney back? shit!

April 18
Lightning Bolt - Oh man, I will be devirginizing my live lightning bolt ears.

April 22
Tapes & tapes - I saw them play a year ago in a very small co-op and I want to see if they have added any "polish" to their show now that they have been the darlings of the indie scene.

May 28
Morrissey - I am a huge smiths and Moz fanatic and I have never ever gotten to see either perform. me and my g/f have got our pussies wet for this one!