View Single Post
Old 05.26.2006, 07:10 PM   #151
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
"Are Sonic Youth satanists?"

This is the dumbest question I've heard in quite some time. No, they are not satanists! Thurston grew up christian as did Lee (catholic). Don't know about the rest of the band, but Im sure they were brought up with some form of Judeao-Christian religious stuff. Thurston has a roman cross tatooed on his left arm, and I dont think it's out of sarcasm. I'm sure that they don't always agree with the bullshit that religious people pull off through the Church and in the name of God (SY are liberals, after all), but I can't see them ever worshiping anything as stupid as Satan. Satan doesn't exist. And God probably doesn't either.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|