View Single Post
Old 09.03.2016, 09:36 AM   #19462
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
You're right, whether the film's objectively good or bad has nothing to do with how you acted. There's no "justification" for trying to start a fight with "personalized" antagonism.

I said plenty about the film after you acted like a discussion was what you wanted, but a discussion was never what you wanted. As you said, I got on your nerves, and you tried to start a fight, which would have been much less insulting if you'd just said that's what you were doing.

Everything about the way you've acted has been tacky and disappointing. Your entire position has been riddled with holes and red herrings.

But still, I don't feel good about sinking to the level of returning fire, even if you feel just fine about sending the first shots.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|