View Single Post
Old 01.06.2015, 02:27 AM   #27
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Louder, you didn't know about the Kanye + Paul thing? I first heard about it in April or May... And sure enough, I just read (re-read... Confirmed) that the two have worked together on multiple new tracks. Supposedly they're for the new Kanye album, but I'm not sold on "Only One" being an album track. It just doesn't seem right to me.

Anyway...
i didn't know they were friends and Paul was a fan. also i thought they recorded maybe one track together but didn't really think about it much. i remember reading a lot of rumors about it being "Yeezus 2", and i've heard the All Day leak which kinda sounded like a typical '14 banger. so yeah.. the direction of this album totally caught me off guard. in a good way of course.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|