View Single Post
Old 07.25.2008, 01:12 PM   #87
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
There's music that takes a long time to 100% appreciate -- but I can tell pretty quickly tell if I'll even be able to appreciate any quality of the music enough to listen to it for long periods of time. Luckily, I like probably 80% of the things I hear right away -- I only love probably 10% I hear right away however.

Being dismissive of a band isn't being closeminded, at least not in my case -- I'll listen to a whole album of a band I'm not into before I completely dismiss it. Bad music doesn't grow on me; good music grows on me to become great music but I've never heard a band I've completely hated at first and learned to love it later.

I just don't see the point in trying to like a band.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|