View Single Post
Old 04.16.2006, 03:51 PM   #72
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
we've already been here in the last board, right?

dylan, while far from sucking, is really not an icon or the greatest songwriter in the history of forever. he only has like 6 good albums in the span of 40-plus years.

prince sucks, all he does is rip off funkadelic, sly and bit of marvin; with shitty 80's production

elvis costello sucks save for his first 3 albums

the pretenders suck
yeah yeah yeahs suck
white stripes suck
animal collective are heading south. feels sucks
bjork is the worst singer ever. she's not excentric, she's a horrible person

i love pretty much everything the flaming lips have done in their career (pretty unpopular since pretty much everybody loves one thing they do and then hate the rest)

wilco's a ghost is born is one of their best
rage against the machine sucks
beck sucks
architecture in helsinki and broken social scene are crap

i'm starting to fail to see the good in deerhoof; all i'm hearing recently is an americanized, watered down pitchfork media-ready version of OOIOO and melt-banana. and not just the runners four

queens of the stone age suck in comparison with kyuss

springsteen sucks since the end of the 70's

i agree with the david lee roth comments made before (schizo knows what i'm talking about)

and i said it once and i'll said it again and i don't care if you give me bad reputation points for it but the best sonic youth cover ever is NIC FIT!!!! (even thought it's a very stiff competition)

well, that's about it. i like too much music too much
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|